Our Blog

Ciao Bella Italian Grill Winter Menu Tasting

  Ciao Bella has introduced a few new dishes to their menu that show off influences of Greek and Southern cuisine for an overall inventive Italian menu. I was glad to have my friend and fellow blogger Kim Thomas of KP Fusion join me for this special tasting presented by head chef Branon Mason. (Read her review of our meal here.)

They certainly have great pizzas and pastas, but the new winter menu offers those comforts with light dishes using fresh ingredients and sauces. Dishes that become new favorites.



Dishes like the Tuna Mattanza deserve a standing ovation. The seared tuna, which I usually don't order anywhere, melted in my mouth and changed my mind forever. Pairing it with the tomatoes, pesto and olives wasn't just for the looks; the flavors won me over. Kim and I kept being surprised with how good each dish tasted. The enjoyment of eating out is certainly elevated when the chef's passion and enjoyment of creating dishes shows through.

Ciao Bella
565 Erin Drive
Memphis, TN 38117

No comments:

Post a Comment

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.