Our Blog

Habitat for Hope Portraits - The Vidrine Family


I'm sure the idea of a family of nine kids amplifies an expectation of chaos but in the case of the Vidrine family, it amplifies lovable and irresistible sweetness.

The Vidrine family flew in from Germany after 13 year old Kirby was diagnosed with a brain tumor. During Kirby's treatment, Habitat for Hope has provided them with lodging in a home environment at their Shelby Forest retreat just north of downtown Memphis. As another "gift"to families they support, they've brought in photographers to document the family's time together. I was honored to participate and photograph such a wonderful family.

My afternoon with them was less of a photo shoot and more of a play date where I was instantly welcomed as part of the family. Here are some of my favorite shots from that afternoon.

Learn more about Habitat for Hope and how you can help here.


Kirby











Photos by Sophorn.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the beautiful photos of the Vidrine Family!! So wonderful. ;) God bless and we are still praying, always.

    ReplyDelete

norococo Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.